- 5 mins - Brighton Beach
- 10 mins - St Kilda Beach
- 2 mins - North Brighton railway station
- 10 mins - Southland Shopping Centre
- 10 mins - City
- 10 mins - Several world class golf courses
- 10 mins - DFO factory outlets
- 10 mins - Melbourne’s own Luna Park
- 10 mins - Caulfield race course
- 35 mins - Melbourne Airport, Tullamarine
- 10 mins – Moorabbin Airport
- 30 mins - Mornington Peninsula
How to Get here
From the heart of Melbourne, The Brighton Serviced Apartments is just 10 kilometres away. For a direct route, take Punt Road from the east end of the city, heading south through Prahran and St Kilda. Continue along Punt Road as it becomes St Kilda Road. St Kilda Road will then become Nepean Highway as you drive through Elsternwick. Continue along Nepean Highway turn right at Bay Street, with Apartments on your left directly after this.
Take the train on Sandringham line, and Stop at North Brighton Station, walking along Bay Street. When close to Nepean Highway, Brighton Serviced Apartments are on your right.
Take City Link straight down and turn left into Westgate freeway till you reach Kings Way. From Kings Way, turn into Queens Rd and then into St. Kilda Road. Keep going down, it becomes Brighton Rd and then Nepean Hwy. Continue along Nepean Highway, follow the road sign and turn right into Bay Street, Brighton Serviced Apartments is just on your left hand side straight after turn.